It is important for parents, guardians and caregivers to keep a close eye on those under them for any change in behavior or emotion.
Even adults themselves are not immune to these. In such a situation please get in touch with us without taking matters for granted that things will be alright. Our treatment covers the under mentioned.
- Personal discomfort
- Maladaptive behavior
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic attacks
- Social phobias &General phobias
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- Stress and career related disorders
- Sexual disorders
- Bipolar, Schizophrenia and related psychotic issues
- Ageing and death
- Pre-marital guidance
- Parenting skills
- Child and teenage concerns
- Child abuse
- Exam phobias
- Substance abuse (alcohol and drug)
- Bereavement and Grief solutions
- Career guidance and goals
- Personality development
- Behavioral and self esteem remedy
- Anger and time management
- Related psychological issues
HOW TO MAKE BOOKING/APPOINTMENT FOR COUNSELLING
- By telephone or email.
- The google location is given on the website www.heartworkcolombo.com
- Followed by payments for each session at the office prior to the sessions.
- Each session will be 1500/- for individual and 2500/- for couple. Family sessions will depend on the timing of the sessions based on the number of members.
- At the end of each session payment may be made for the next session.
- Appointment days will be from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm to 6.00 p.m.
- Depending on availability, Clients will be seen on Sundays too. Saturday is the lecture day at the Institute.
- The Clinic card of children, school exercise work books, and any other medical treatment documents and drugs prescription have to be brought, in case of intervention for children.
- Files of history of medical treatment and other relevant documents relating to the issues must be carried for inspection.
- Every client will be treated with the highest level of privacy and confidentiality. Unless it is a threat to his life or lives of others.